The following live feed shows the activities of the peregrines nesting on Wakefield Cathedral. Please refer to The Peregrine Year to find out what you might expect to see. You should note that the images are live and unedited, so it is possible that you could see live prey being brought into the box.
If you enjoy watching the webcam, please consider helping financially by making a donation. This can be done very easily online using MyDonate. It costs approximately £100 per month to maintain streaming of the video.
We would like to thank the following individuals and organisations for their generous financial and technical help:
- Paylings Accountants of Wakefield and Normanton http://www.paylings.co.uk.
- Nigel Andrassy of Orchid Windows http://www.orchidwindows.com
- Shaun Crutchley of MSC Security Solutions http://www.mscsecuritywakefield.co.uk
- Chris Lord of Deans Computer Services http://www.deansplc.co.uk.
- James & Mary Walker
- Rotary Club of Wakefield
- Rob Barnett of Roman Road Systems http://www.romanroadsystems.com
- Huddersfield Birdwatchers’ Club http://www.huddersfieldbirdwatchersclub.co.uk/